Providing professional dental care with simplicity and convenience
Mobile Smiles was founded by Dr. Gio Gonzalez and Dr. Rafael Valdes with an idea to change the way patients felt about going to the dentist. We realized that most patients cannot come to the dentist due to TIME. Most people believe going to the dentist is inconvenient, unpleasant, and time consuming. So, we decided to change the dental industry and bring the dentist to you.
Our patients asked and we answered. Today, we developed a dental experience with the patient in mind. We are a mobile, on-site dental service for businesses all over the country. We boost patients wellbeing by getting a dentist to their workplace at no cost to them — we actually bill their existing dental insurance! From cleanings, to X-rays, fillings, and many more services at our on-site clinic outside your business door. Our mission at Onsite Dental is to help you be healthier and happier by providing the highest quality dental care more accessible – right here at your workplace.
SAVE TIME. SAVE TRAVEL. SAVE TEETH
It benefits employers and employees by increasing health, happiness, and productivity by simply reducing the drive and wait time.
80% OF PEOPLE WORLDWIDE
insufficient access to dental care.
57% OF ALL PEOPLE IN THE US
have some form of dental disease, the majority of which goes untreated
- Cost efficient employee health benefits
- In-network with all PPO plans
- Save money year round with employees not missing work for health appointments
- Every $1 spent on dental prevention saves patient about $50 on medical treatments
- Save your 1/2 day of Paid-Time-Off on vacation rather than a routine dental appoitment
- No Wait Time- stay at your desk working and we will call you when to come down to your appointment
- Prevent & Detect tooth problems early- saves time, money, and unwanted discomfort
Mobile Smiles was founded on the idea of providing professional dental care in a simple and convenient manner. Our highly trained compassionate dentists and care teams help you improve your oral health and overall health by ensuring that you receive all the dental care you need and want – no more, no less. We know dental health is the window to your overall well-being. That’s why we’re committed to helping you stay healthy inside and out.